If you wish to purchase your child/family photograph, please send the order to school by Wednesday 25th October. After this time you will have to send the order to Tempest direct at an additional cost.
Due to the bad weather forecast tomorrow, unfortunately we are having to cancel our St Mary’s Community Clean Up Day. We are hoping to rearrange it for either November 11th or 12th, weather permitting.
This week’s newsletter is now available to view on the website